How to Make an Ombre Toy Basket for Pets
This toy basket is super easy to make (and can be done in any color), just make sure to start slow with your paint and work your way around the basket as you go to make sure the color is distributed evenly.
Ombre Basket Supplies
- Rope or fabric storage basket
- Fabric Paint
- Squeeze your fabric paint out onto a plate.
- Use a dry paint brush for this project.
- Dip the paintbrush into the paint and start applying it to the bottom edge of the basket.
- As there is less paint on the brush, work your way up to that the paint fades into a very light shade toward the top.
- Repeat all the way around the basket.
- Let dry.
- Fill with your pet’s favorite cat toys and dog toys.
Tori Mistick is the stylish dog mom behind the award-winning blog Wear Wag Repeat. She loves to document dog friendly adventures with her Chocolate Labrador, Lucy, on Instagram.