Affection is the key word when it comes to the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. This dog breed likes to get and give affection whenever possible. The Cavalier’s bond with his owner runs deep, so this dog does best in small quarters where the owner is home often. When you’re staying home all day with your Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, get used to the sound of little paw-steps behind you all day long — because they will be attached to your hip! Here are eight signs your Cavalier King Charles Spaniel never wants to be without you:
1. They are willing to take a bath just to be around you.
2. They don’t mind your morning breath.
3. They will deal with silly hats for your amusement, from time to time.
4. They squeeze in for a snuggle when you’re sleeping with your child. Being left out is not an option for a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.
5. Your boss thinks they are on the payroll because they wind up on every conference call with you.
6. They are willing to help you with laundry. (A surefire sign they adore you. I mean, no one likes laundry!)
7. They will brave the high seas in order to stay by your side.
8. They demand giant portraits of themselves for you to gawk at when they are not around.
By: Katrina Rossos
Featured Image: Via miakayuki2/Reddit